Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Making Your Own Brushes From JPG/PNG ect.....
Supplies: my brush for tut.jpg which you can get Here

1. Open up brush for tut.jpg from the zip.

2. Go to the Edit tab, then down to Define Brush Preset.

3. From the box that pops up, give your brush a name and hit the OK button.

*You've made your brush. Pretty simple huh?

4. To save it, go to the Edit tab, then down to Preset Manager, and from there, click the arrow beside the Preset Type and find Brushes in the list.

5. Scroll down till you see the brush you just made, click it once, then click the Save Set button, and give your brush a name and hit OK. Save it to somewhere on your PC.

6. If you want to save more than one in a set, click once on the first brush, then hold down your Shift key, and click once on the last brush in the set. Click the Save Set button, name it and hit OK and save it on your PC.

* Thank you Bunny Rose for helping me out with this when I had no clue what I was doing :)
 
posted by Shawna at 8:34 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At March 28, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow! I had enjoyed picking up your photoshop stuff from your psp blog - a regular stop for me - but this is amazing!!!!!!!! I'll be playing all day long!!!!! Thank you!!!! Love the balloons & the eggs - can't wait to go try these tuts out!!!!! :D ((((hugs)))) thank you!!!!!!