Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Problems with 4Shared
I've been hearing all over the net that people have been getting viruses from downloading things from 4shared. Since ALL of my freebies and tut supplies are hosted at my 4shared account, at this time, I would advise everyone to not download anything from my links untill I can figure out what to do about it. I do not want anyone to be getting any viruses or trojans from any of my links. I will let everyone know when I've figured out what I'm going to be doing.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shawna
 
posted by Shawna at 11:37 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At February 24, 2009, Blogger Deb

    I heard about that too, so switched over to box.net. They don't allow as big of downloads or give you as much space, but it's better than getting a virus. Plus I don't give out as much either, so they work ok for me. :) Just thought I'd let you know about them, in case you hadn't heard of them before.

     
  • At February 25, 2009, Blogger Scrap Stuff by Shawna

    I haven't heard of them, thanks Deb. Will definitly check it out.

    Shawna

     
  • At June 03, 2010, Anonymous Hitesh Patel

    Really very enjoyable and learning video and i think this is enough for learning some tool of photo shop and the interesting topic is that i am very eager to learn more tool and new extended version of Photo Shop. I personally thanks to this author for sharing this important learning tutorials.

    I learn something from here.....

     
  • At June 10, 2011, Blogger Arun

    WOW THERE ALL SO NICE!!!
    i love the snow background.
    thx a lot for sharing.

    Animation Degree

     
  • At June 23, 2011, Anonymous social media melbourne

    Once I removed the ANSI library and the other library, the problem went away. ... On the PowerPC, Photoshop plug-ins are shared libraries.

     
  • At November 07, 2011, Anonymous free Photoshop tutorials

    Thanks for nice and awesome photoshop tutorials..I have looking information on photoshop tutorials..This discussion has been solve my concern to a great extent..I am very grateful.